Last Updated 8 November 2021
You are purchasing access for one (1) person to the Style Accelerator program (referred to below as the "Style Accelerator Program" or the "Program") from Style Accelerator Sàrl (the "Company," "we," or "us"), domiciled in Neuchâtel, Switzerland (CHE-182.991.580). You must be at least 13 years of age or older to purchase access to the Program.
- Lifetime access to the 10-week program and all subsequent additional trainings as part of the program in the member's area ("lifetime access" means that you retain access to the program as long as it is in operation)
- Access to all workbooks, methodologies, checklists and any other resources relevant to the program
- Access to weekly live Q&A calls, where you receive personal feedback on action items and can ask any questions
- Access to the closed Style Accelerator Students Community in the Member's Area
You are responsible to pay for the Style Accelerator Program in full (including all applicable sales and other taxes or fees) and for providing us with a valid credit card or other payment method. If you select the payment plan, you sign a payment agreement with a third party (Partial.ly). If you have selected a payment plan and you miss a payment, your account status will be changed to "delinquent." You will immediately lose access to future Modules and Bonuses and your access to the Site and all Content will be revoked seven (7) days after your payment declines. You will also not receive access to future versions of the Program as it's released until all payments are made in full.
To be clear, the Style Accelerator Program is not a subscription payment model that can be canceled or a "pay in part" program where you can pay only for access to certain Modules and not others. This is a full immersion program, and your payment plan is a convenience that we offer so that you can make the price sustainable.
The Refund Policy outlined below also applies to payment plans and you will be responsible for all payments in the payment plan. REFUND POLICY
Our commitment is to help you transform your style. You can participate in the Program for up to the first two (2) Modules. If you do the full course work, don't get value or feel we've delivered on our promise, and email your work to email@example.com before the deadline, we will refund the money you've paid us under this Agreement less any external fees subject to the following conditions:
Completed Course Work. We'll ask for your completed course work (to make sure you gave it a go) and ask what didn't work for you (so we can learn and improve). You must email your course work to firstname.lastname@example.org after 4 weeks since the day of the start of the program, and no later than 5 weeks since the day of the start of the program.
Company Discretion. After you submit your materials, all refunds are within the Company's sole discretion as to whether to grant or deny the refund request.
Please do not enroll in Style Accelerator if you just want to "check it out." We put an extraordinary amount of time and effort into this Program, and we expect you to do the same. Style Accelerator is for serious students only. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
You agree that the Style Accelerator Program contains proprietary Content that is owned by the Company and/or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark and other applicable intellectual property laws. Duplicating, sharing or uploading any Product Content, including to any sharing or social media sites is considered stealing, and the Company will prosecute such misconduct to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The Company provides you with the Style Accelerator Program solely for your personal, noncommercial use, and you agree that you will not use such proprietary Content in any way whatsoever except for use in compliance with this Agreement. You will not use the Style Accelerator Program or the Content available in the Program in a manner that constitutes an infringement of the Company's rights or that has not been authorized in writing by the Company. More specifically, unless explicitly authorized in this Agreement, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, rent, lease, loan, translate, sell, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including by email or other electronic means) any material from the Style Accelerator Program. You may, however, download and/or print one copy of individual pages of the Site for your personal, noncommercial use, provided that you keep intact all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices.
To be clear: please be aware that you may not create derivative works, resource guides, marketing or business materials, source material, intellectual property, websites, blogs, web content, or any other works that reference the Company, or the Style Accelerator Program Content, or infringe on any of the Company's intellectual property in any way. All copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights in and to the Style Accelerator Program (including the compilation of Content, postings, links to other internet resources, and descriptions of those resources) are owned by the Company and/or its licensors, which reserve all their respective rights in law or in equity. THE USE OF THE COMPANY'S STYLE ACCELERATOR PROGRAM, EXCEPT AS PERMITTED IN THIS AGREEMENT, IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND INFRINGES ON THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF THE COMPANY AND OTHERS AND MAY SUBJECT YOU TO CIVIL PENALTIES, INCLUDING POSSIBLE MONETARY DAMAGES, FOR COPYRIGHT AND OTHER INFRINGEMENT.
The Style Accelerator Program includes access for one (1) person. Upon registration, you will receive one username, password, and member profile for use during the course and in the private member section of the Site. PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
By purchasing access to the Program, you agree:
- not to infringe any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of the Company or the Program Participants;
- that any confidential information shared by Style Accelerator Participants or any of the Company's representatives is confidential and proprietary and belongs solely and exclusively to the Participant who discloses it or to the Company;
- not to disclose such confidential information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with other Style Accelerator Participants during training sessions;
- that all Content provided to you by the Company is the Company's confidential and proprietary information and intellectual property, belong solely and exclusively to the Company, and may be used by you only as authorized by the Company;
- the reproduction, distribution and sale of the Content by anyone other than the Company is strictly prohibited; and
- that if you violate, or threaten to violate, any of your agreements contained in this paragraph we will be entitled to, among other things, injunctive relief to prohibit such violations.
While you are free to discuss your personal results from the Program and training, you must keep the experience and statements, oral or written, of all other participants in the strictest of confidence. STYLE ACCELERATOR MEMBER AREA COMMUNITY RULES
No Solicitation Within the Style Accelerator Program Member Area:
The Style Accelerator community is about learning and creating your personal style, and that might be very different for everyone. You are welcome to offer support, share your view and advice, but you are not permitted to offer your services, sell your programs or products, or invite Style Accelerator Program Participants to join other social networks, groups, or programs. This is a space for learning and is a pitch-free, solicitation-free and sales-free environment. Sharing affiliate links within the Style Accelerator Program Member Area is not permitted.
Your failure to comply with these terms will result in immediate termination of your participation in the Style Accelerator Program without refund. THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS AND WEBSITES
The Company may provide links to third-party materials and websites as a convenience to you and other Style Accelerator Program Participants. Any third-party materials or websites are not part of the Style Accelerator Program Program and they may be either withdrawn or terminated at any time without any liability on the part of the Company. You agree that you will be responsible for all payment and other obligations associated with your use of any and all third-party materials and websites. In addition, you agree that the Company is not responsible for examining and evaluating the content and accuracy of any third-party materials and websites, and the Company does not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties. You further agree that you will not use any third-party materials and websites in a manner that would infringe or violate the rights of any other party and that the Company will not be liable for your improper use of third-party materials and websites. DISCLAIMER
THE STYLE ACCELERATOR PROGRAM, THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND ANY OTHER MATERIALS PROVIDED BY US HEREUNDER ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES' RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, OR USAGE OF TRADE IN CONNECTION WITH THE PRODUCTS.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE STYLE ACCELERATOR PROGRAM IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. By purchasing access to the Style Accelerator program, you accept, agree, and understand that you are fully responsible for your progress and results from your participation and that we offer no representations, warranties, or guarantees verbally or in writing regarding your results of any kind. You alone are responsible for your actions and results in life and style which are dependent on personal factors including, but not necessarily limited to, your skill, knowledge, ability, dedication, and financial situation, to name just a few. You also understand that any testimonials or endorsements by our customers or audience represented on our programs, websites, content, landing pages, sales pages, or offerings have not been scientifically evaluated by us and the results experienced by individuals may vary significantly. Any statements outlined on our websites, programs, Content, and offerings are simply our opinion and thus are not guarantees or promises of actual performance. We offer no professional legal, medical, psychological, or financial advice. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) NON-DISPARAGEMENT. You agree that you will not engage in any conduct or communications with a third party, public or private, designed to disparage the Company, Style Accelerator, or Nina Walder, including, but not limited to, any remark, comment, message, information, declaration, campaign, communication, or other statement of any kind, whether verbal, in writing, electronically transferred, or otherwise, that might reasonably be construed to be derogatory, defamatory, libelous, or slander.
2) BINDING EFFECT. This Agreement shall be binding upon, and inure to the benefit of, the successors, executors, heirs, representatives, administrators, and permitted assigns of the parties. You have no right to assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise. The Style Accelerator program is a non-transferable program.
3) TERMINATION. The Company is committed to providing all customers in the Style Accelerator Program with a positive Program experience. If you fail, or the Company suspects that you have failed, to comply with any of the provisions of this Agreement, the Company, in its sole discretion and without notice to you, may: (a) limit, suspend, or terminate your participation in the Style Accelerator Program without refund or forgiveness of monthly payments; and/or (b) terminate this Agreement.
Your obligations to the Company under this Agreement will survive expiration or termination of this Agreement for any reason.
4) CHANGES. The Company reserves the right at any time to modify this Agreement and to impose new or additional terms or conditions on your use of the Style Accelerator Program. Such modifications and additional terms and conditions shall be effective immediately and incorporated into this Agreement. Your continued use of the Style Accelerator Program will be deemed your acceptance thereof. The changes may be listed in an area accessible to you on the Site or you may be notified by e-mail.
5) INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company, its owners, officers, employees, contractors, directors, licensors, related entities, affiliates, and successors from and against any and all liabilities and expense whatsoever, including, without limitation, claims, damages, judgments, awards, settlements, investigations, costs, attorneys' fees, and disbursements, which any of such parties may incur or become obligated to pay arising out of or resulting from your breach of this Agreement and/or your misuse of the Style Accelerator Program. You shall defend the Company in any legal actions, regulatory actions, or the like arising from or related to this Agreement. You recognize and agree that all of the Company's owners, officers, employees, shareholders, trustees, affiliates, and successors shall not be held personally responsible or liable for any actions or representations of the Company.
6) EQUITABLE RELIEF. You acknowledge and agree that in the event of a breach or threatened violation of the Company's intellectual property rights and confidential and proprietary information by you, the Company will suffer irreparable harm and will therefore be entitled to injunctive relief to enforce this Agreement. The Company may, without waiving any other remedies under this Agreement, seek from any court having jurisdiction any interim, equitable, provisional, or injunctive relief that is necessary to protect its rights and property pending the outcome of the arbitration referenced above. You hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent to the personal and subject matter jurisdiction of the federal and state courts in Switzerland for purposes of any such action by the Company.
7) ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding and agreement of the Parties with respect to its subject matter and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements or understandings, inducements, or conditions, express or implied, written or oral, between the parties.
8) COMPLIANCE WITH LAW. The parties shall comply with all applicable laws in performing this Agreement. Whenever there is any conflict between any provision of this Agreement and any applicable law, the applicable law shall prevail.
9) NO WAIVER. The failure of any party to insist on the performance of any obligation hereunder shall not be deemed to be a waiver of such obligation. Waiver of any breach of any provision shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any other breach of such provision or any other provision. How to Contact Us
If you have questions about these Terms of Purchase , please contact us via email: email@example.com